Frequently Asked Questions
What's included with a Deep Cleaning or Spring Cleaning?
- Clean bathroom vanity, tub, mirrors, toilet, shower tracks, hand wipe bathroom baseboards, and exterior of bathroom cabinets
- Clean kitchen counters, sink, table, stove top, interior and exterior of microwave, exterior of fridge, oven (range hood and drip pans), and hand wipe exterior of kitchen cabinets
- Dusting of blinds, window sills, and light fixtures (within arms reach)
- Mopping, vacuuming all rooms, washing of interior windows and sliding glass door (within arms reach)
- Interior trash cans emptied and brought to outside trash can
What is the difference between deep cleaning and home cleaning?
Deep cleaning includes a more detailed cleaning touching more areas of the home. Deep cleaning includes additional tasks such as washing of interior windows, shower tracks cleaned, dusting of blinds etc... For an additional cost you also have the option to have your bathroom and kitchen cabinets cleaned and inside of your fridge and oven cleaned.
What happens next? How long will the cleaning take?
You'll get an email from your house cleaning pro to confirm the appointment date and time, size of your home, and other details. When the pro arrives they will review the scope of work with you and discuss how many hours the cleaning will take. Prior to the pro beginning your cleaning you should discuss any priorities or tasks that fall outside of the listed scope of work which may result in an updated price.
Why should I hire a pro to do my deep cleaning?
If you already have a packed schedule, it can be tough to find time for doing regular cleanings, much less a deep or spring clean. A pro will have the supplies and know-how to deep clean your home, so you can keep on top of the rest of your schedule.
How will the home cleaner know my priorities?
Plan to be available to review your cleaning preferences and priorities when your pro arrives. Any special requests should be discussed before the service appointment begins, as some requests are not included in a deep cleaning and may result in an updated service price.