Roofer in Lawton Oklahoma
CALL or TEXT (580)919-1386 TO GET STARTED WITH YOUR FREE ESTIMATE!
Does your old leaky roof need to be replaced?
We are a Roofer in Lawton Oklahoma. Replacing your roof is a big decision, and it is important to do your research to find the right roofers contractors that will best serve your needs. VCV Services, Inc serving the Lawton Oklahoma and Oklahoma City metro area, will schedule a consultation to discuss your goals, concerns, and ideas. We have been in the business for 3 years, and we know that the first step to an awesome roof is to listen to our clients’ needs and desires.
Our Same Day Service team is ready to hear from you about your roof repair job.
Roof leak repair
Wind damage repair
Flashing repair and replacement
Ventilation installation and repair
Faulty installation remediation
Our roofs are installed with quality materials and time-tested attention to customer service. From tear off to clean up completed in 1-3 days.
Low slope roofing
Outstanding Roofing Contractors in Lawton, OK
Need roofing contractors in Lawton, Oklahoma? Well you have found one of the best roofers in Lawton and the surrounding area. VCV Services is committed to your satisfaction. We offer an honest opinion on your roof repair or replacement needs along with a fair competitive estimate. Our team works hard to maintain clean work sites for your safety and for the overall cleanliness of the job. We want you to be happy and satisfied when the job is complete. Quality products are used on all our jobs for complete customer satisfaction. We stand behind our work. Our employees are experienced and knowledgeable. We are licensed and insured and will provide certificates of insurance upon request.
Licensed & Insured Roofers and Roofing Companies in Lawton that get the job done!
Installing a roof on your home or business can be an unexpected cost, so to make sure that your roof stays in good condition for as long as possible you should have it checked periodically. Roof maintenance can prolong the life of any roof and help prevent major repairs. We believe if you take care of things before, they get too bad, we can save ourselves a lot of money in the long run. For a FREE inspection of your roof, give us a call! 580-686-0055
You want to do your research when it comes to fixing your roof.
We know you have many choices when it comes to roofing companies in Lawton. Don’t trust just any roofing company in Lawton to help you repair or replace your roof. It’s a big decision. If you Google Roofers in Lawton, you will come up with many different options for it, like “Roofer in Lawton Oklahoma“, “roofers near me”, “roofing companies Lawton, Oklahoma”, “affordable roofers”, “Lawton’s best roofers”, “residential roof repair”, “cheap roofers”, “roof repair companies Lawton” and so on. This is helpful in your search. It gives you a chance to compare roofing companies, services and reviews. In the information below we have tips to help you choose an affordable high quality roofer in Lawton. We’re a full service roofing company serving Lawton, Oklahoma and the surrounding areas.
Taking care of your roof is an important task as a homeowner. It can be easy to neglect and forget about your roof because it is a sort of out of sight, out of mind. Also, too many homeowners think that they will be able to easily spot a problem with their roof if something happens. This simply isn’t true. The truth is that even some experts occasionally miss out on spotting potential problems with roofing. You need training, skills and hands-on experience to have a better understanding of what to look for when it comes to your roof repair or any other area. Detecting this kind of problem early is key to being able to save the structural integrity of your roof.
6 common roofing problems we see as a Roofer in Lawton Oklahoma include but are not limited to:
- Lack of Maintenance – Ideally, you should schedule an annual inspection of your roof. You should also plan on having a professional roofing contractor inspection following any severe storm events. Over time there are many things that go wrong with your roof and you need to be on top of taking care of it on a regular basis. Mildew, sagging or large holes are usually clear indicators of a roof that has been neglected.
- Improper Repairs – This is one of the worst offenses because it means the homeowner actually hired someone to get the job done. Unfortunately, there is not much you can do to prevent it except make sure whoever you hire is a reputable roofing contractor in Lawton Some roofing contractors bid on a job then cut corners because they will still get paid for completing the job and it will be a long time before anyone discovers what they did.
- Storm Related Damage – Summer, spring, winter or fall any season can cause storm related damage. Hail, rain, heavy winds, lightning or even broken branches can all cause major roof damage. Make sure following any weather related events you have your roof inspected for possible damages. The window for filing an insurance claim is not very big and you do not want to end up paying for these damages out of your own pocket.
- Roof Leaks – No matter what type of roof you have, if a leak develops you have a problem. Your roofing is meant to act like a lid on a container. The purpose of this lid is to keep everything inside dry. Once a leak compromises that all you can hope to do is fix it in time to minimize the damage. There are any number of reasons that roof leaks can occur; the concern is detecting them in time and carrying out repairs and clean up in time.
- Moisture – Although generally moisture is not a problem without a leak being present this is not always the case. Built up moisture though will cause problems especially if left to fester over time. Moisture will lead to mold and mildew and all of this will begin to cause rot. The worst part is that it can develop into a deeper problem if it begins to also get into the walls and pose a threat to the structure of the house.
- Poor Installation – Like shoddy repair work, many so-called professional roofing contractors may just see the opportunity to make some quick money. Or, even worse, someone who is not qualified at all to take on this type of work may take on the job. It can take years to detect a problem, but once it begins to cause issues it is generally too late for a quick fix. At the very least you will probably need to completely replace the roof.
One of the best ways to prevent avoidable problems with your roof is to work with an experience roofing contractor in your area that has the credentials, has been around for years, and has the reputation to prove it, like VCV Services.
For more information about any roofing concerns you may have, call us – 580-919-1386
5 Questions to ask when hiring a Roofer in Lawton Oklahoma
- Licensed, bonded, and insured to do the job? This is important because it gives you the security that the company is reliable and covered should anything happen during the roof repair or replacement. The bond protects you in the event that something goes wrong. If the company doesn’t take care of their financial obligations like paying the suppliers, the bond protects you from a mechanics lien against your home. Don’t just ask for the bond number, call the issuing company and verify it is up to date. A license is proof that the roofer has the skills and training to perform the job. Finally, the insurance protects you from employee accidents on your property and damage to your home. All three are a must when you are looking for a roofer in Clearwater. A good roofing company can give you a copy of all three documents if you request them.
- Do they have references? Great roofers stand behind their work and will be happy to provide references. An added bonus is if the roofer can point you to a few references who used the same color or materials that you are wanting. Sometimes seeing the new roof in person will help you narrow down your selection and style. It’s much easier to envision your home as a whole instead of just looking at a few pieces of shingle. You should be able to call 2 or 3 of the provided references to get the homeowner’s thoughts about the company’s work. Ask questions like: Did they complete the job in timely manner, and did they clean up properly? Have you encountered any problems since the installation? Make a list of questions so you can be quick and to the point.
- Is there a warranty on the roof, and what does it cover? A warranty should cover both the workmanship and the material. The length of time will differ from each company you are interviewing. Ask about the company history as well. How long have they been in business? If they have only been around for a short time, what good does a workmanship warranty provide if they aren’t around to fix any mistakes a year or two from now? The materials warranty is also important. It is rare for new shingles to disintegrate or cause a problem, though. It is better to ask for and fully understand the workmanship, or installation, warranty.
- What is included in the estimate? A proposal for a roofing job should be clear and specific. The dates should be listed covering when the project will start and the estimated time until completion. The material costs need to be included as well. It is a lot easier to compare apples to apples if each of the companies you are considering can give you a breakdown of costs in their estimate.
- Are they willing to sign a lien waiver? This can be important. there are various types of waivers that release the homeowner from additional costs should the contractor not pay their suppliers or employees for the job. This can protect you from having a lien placed on your property. Work with your roofing company to add a release clause into the contract and have both parties sign off on it.
Hiring a roofing contractor in Lawton or anywhere in Comanche County shouldn’t be a worrisome thing if you include this checklist. At VCV Services, we have been trusted for over 10 years to provide quality roofing to our friends and neighbors in Comanche County. Call us today!
VCV Services customers can expect…
- Competitive, straight-forward estimates. We won’t surprise you with hidden fees or inflated prices.
- timely, accurate and professional service. Our skilled installers can answer all your questions or concerns and will keep you informed every step of the way.
- Hurricane rated materials. We use only the best quality materials in our construction. This ensures a roof that will provide shelter for you and your loved ones for years to come.
- A professionally installed job. Not only will you have peace of mind knowing your roof has been installed properly but you can be proud to showcase your new roof and add value to your home.
- We use only the highest quality materials in the industry today and back all our work.
Professional Roofer in Lawton Oklahoma!
Contact Us Now!